Saturday, April 24, 2010

I weep for the Loss

I weep for the Loss.
In my mind’s topography,
inlet flows , zigzag, where?
sitting by the creek
I weep for the incomprehensible loss,
mute before the agitating,
agitated humanity in tenterhooks,
Loss of what?
Weep not for the colossal tsunami washed,
buried innocent when the actual
loss veers round elsewhere,
Where, you know, I too know,
Only we pretend not to know,
Distorted , agnostic faith crumbling
the scientific, questioning animal into morsels ,
blown and buried ,
meaning of Epic battles marred:
what if Krishna descends into the
battlefield , admonishes, or preaches,
HE is a nonentity.
There are many who put the query,
IS Krishna going to quench your
thirst? Or appease your appetite?
Certainly not, for they are unquenchable .

Daffodils serenade, but I cannot partake
Of the undivided joy, for I weep for the loss,
Loss of what? Enlightenment of facts.
ignorance , or Maya whatever you term
has encapsulated , monopolised this
thinking membrane, loss of precious Time,
innocence is cuffed by conniving autocrats,
in the interregnum sins multiplied,
I WEEP for the loss of sanctity.





No comments: