Saturday, April 17, 2010

(06) I adore the Blue sky.

(6) I adore the Blue sky.

Sky pours not the waters of rain,
but Mercy, bounteous, superfluous and timely,
filling the mud-baked ,numinous pots,
of different shapes and sizes,
much sought after by angry house-wives,eager children
duty-bound daughters-in-law and duty free maid-servants.

Sky pours not the waters of the rain,
On the drought-stricken earth,
giving way to swallow and plunder,
the sane and the sickly:

I delight in the welcome showers of May,
Playing a mighty role,
my feet getting drenched,
easing my heavy heart,

As would a melody of a flute
Soothe the convalescing.

I adore the Blue, Blue and blue sky,
Blue restored after bouts of
Moving clouds, after wetting the dry soil,
The Benign Blue, blesses,
Blesses my life with sanguine hue!

No comments: