Saturday, April 17, 2010

09Auditorium

09 Auditorium

It was not the dance that thrilled,
not the melody of the music that captured my heart,
not even the rhythm, that shook my moods,
it was neither the jingling anklet that,
reverberated the ambivalent audience,
nor the resplendent auditorium with the
orchestral symphony,
not those captivating facial gestures
of the young dancer pacing with nimble feet,
it was the centre which was cute and good,
the white coloured banner in the centre,
with the embossed Ganesha -the remover of obstacles
that enthralled me!
GANESHA, GANESHA, ALWAYS RULES ME, PROTECTS ME!
back home, I cherish not the music of the singer,
but the silent rhapsody of the banner,
The salient assurance of the ruling God of auditorium,
who appears in my dream, who assuages my anguished mind,
The Hindu God, Ganesha, always rules me.




No comments: