Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Micro poems (set one)

Micro  poems. Set one

Rain
I stand  in the centre of my  garden,
Down pour of  Rain,
Splashes  on the  ground,
Some storage, much wastage,
Unless  there is   rainwater  scheme.
Mercy, I feel  on  Me.
------------------------------------------
 Micro poem  2
   The  Blind
All your sufferings
Setbacks  pale into
Insigficance, when
You  see  the Blind
Taps in front of you.
---------------------------------------------------

        Life and  Death.3
Death   taught  them
The    Meaning  of  life.
But  Life  failed  to  teach 
Them  the  pitfalls  
Of   existence  and  mystery.
-----------------------------------

 Parrot  and   its  Maker.  4

The   Bird  is  His  dutiful   Right
His  care    its   Bounteous  Gift,
It  chirps, pecks  and pours,
A hall  mark of   Gratitude
To   Shaper  of  Destiny.
----------------------

The  purple  hour.  5
   
  In the purple  hour,
 That  evening,  ambered 
 Sun  beckoned me
A  bright  dawn soon.

  Window.  6

  Window! Keep it open,
Wind   and whisper
Come and go, free ,unchecked,
What   stays    is
 Dust  and  Truth.

Dark  7.

      Dark   
Ever  since  Creation, Dark
Is  always  there, to vie  with. 
My  dark  is dovetailed   Innocence,
Darker is   Ignorance,
Bright  is   the  Boon

Fighting   The  Bane.


Black (theme)    8



Black is my pal crow ,
visits my balcony
regular and my console,
grains are my duty, charity.
its absence even a day,
tears my mood and am
lifeless clay

No comments: