Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A Take on ''Things for which God knows I'm a soft Touch''

         A   Take  on   ‘’Things  for  which God  knows  I’m  a  soft   touch .’’

  God  knows   I’m  a soft  touch,
 Though   I am  inundated  in  things 
 Of   rigor   and rigmarole,
Stifling me   with   a  rope of 
Crudity ,imposed  servile   morbidity ,
These  are  things   which will not 
Touch  me; ruffle me.
God  knows  I ‘m a  soft   touch.
Questionings   and cross   questioning
Turgid  readings    into  Golden  sayings,
I can  see  hardships  far  beyond 
My  will to  endure,
Yet, God  knows  I’m a  soft  touch.
This  fabulous  gentle ,sudden
Miraculous   Advent  of  An Ambassador,
This is   what  I call not merely
Visionary , but an envisioned
Scenario  by  Him   The  Seer,
Maker  and   Baker. His  is  Gentle  Touch.             





No comments: