Tuesday, May 18, 2010

( 71) Dont you know me?

(71) Don’t you know me?

I suddenly wake up from my deep sleep
with a shudder as if struck by a wasp,
the sudden sweeping touch of which is more painful,
than the real sting,
Fear grips me, I look around in vain,
“ do you consider, I rule the roost,
I decide, I test and terminate,
like the terminal of the rail passengers”.
I cannot decipher the eerie sound!
“ from painful birth till undesired death,
militants , monarchs and Majestic mountains,
dutiful rivers and ponds, rivulets and deep Blue,
everything is bounded and confided by me!
“ Don’t you know me?”
I wide open my eyes,
I see nothing but pervasive darkness,
the trees in the painted pictures on the wall,
toss up and down, propelled by the
gushing wind from the window,
The loving paramour in the adjacent banner,
in a dancing mode, diverts me,
still the mysterious voice pervades,
“ I am unbounded ,unconfined,
even God functions within the precincts of my jurisdiction”.
I am bewildered like a sympathetic hangman,
The clock ticks one, two, three,
“ IT IS ME, IT IS TIME”.

No comments: