Tuesday, July 02, 2019

In praise of thee, oh! my tree


In praise of thee, oh my tree


My parrot pecked  and chirped
many a  call of melody  to this
world of  malady sinking in plotting
parasites veering around us;


cool zephyr  fanned by  aurora
steady  blowing, tree’s bliss and pride,
now touching upon branch after
branch, withering away yellow leaves;

beneath thy shady nook and corner
many a  devout,schlorlay  sage
have done penance for the sake
of worldly redemption,

when one morning  for timber’s sake
an axe had befallen the brown layers
panicking all   caves and inmates;
the thud  had spread on the floor.


Muse had silently spread all her
Wings of poesy and creativity,
Now in books and  broad shelters
Some even  bitten by insects ;

I always think of that Fruit
wrought so much  here, yet
to thee ,thy shade, hanging boughs
my rhyme ever sings a rhapsody.

No comments: