Friday, May 23, 2014

Time and Music.( Take from Guardian’s sonnet of irreconcilables)

Time    and Music.( Take  from Guardian’s  sonnet of  irreconcilables)

Time   and  Music,
Perhaps, let loose by the
Thread  and   kite,
also, this  way, thread  and kite,
timing  with the  fritter  and
musical bonanza in the air:
Twin  sisters, buzzing on  air,
Etherealized, floating  like   balloons,
Spectacularly   waving, reeling,
To unload our  heaviness of  heart.
Go  higher  and higher,
Balustrading   the wind  blowing 
Nearby, a soft touch  and   tender  feel,
Silencing  the  covey of  birds,
The music  holds  me in   enthralled  spirit,
 The  kite  with its  envisioned
 freedom of  music ,as if celebrating victory,
drowning   the appalling   gloom
Of  surroundings    and
“While its mobility thrills my temporal brain,”
My mood, my  speech, my articulation

Everything in tempered  awe and  culture.

No comments: