Friday, May 30, 2014

The Old Familiar Faces.

The   Old  Familiar  Faces.

In  my undergraduate  days,I  have read many
Prescribed books ,both for  detailed  and non-detailed,
gone  are  the old  faces, All, except  the  Faces in  Elia.

I   have read  and  re read ,many characters  I  have  grasped,
Some  live, some  relive beyond   effacement,
But   places   and   faces of Elia  live  forever in my  Mind.

 ‘Dream-children’  I always cherish with  Melancholy Adoration,
Woe  be to one ,who does not like line,...sentiments,
We   are  the phantom children, these live with an imprint ever.

“Old –china”   and  “south-sea  House”   Haunts   of my  readings,
 I always shed tears ,recalling  those memories ,old faces,
 Class mates, old faces  are gone, memory of  Elia   stays for ever.

The  ancestral  home,pillared ,high vaulted is gone,
Worshipful inmates are gone, pet cats  and sparrows are gone,
All  are gone, old  familiar and intimate  are gone.

You  are my bosom friend, my Mentor, Heart residing Deity,
Also  dwelling  in my HOME and   Guardian Angel,
All are gone, but  You will  stay forever.

All  are gone,but  it is  God ordained dictum,
The  God  whom  you like,worship in good earnest,

Will  Stay  With  You  Forever.

No comments: