Thursday, March 03, 2016

A Desire For Furthering My Move.

                   A Desire  For  Furthering  My Move.

( Please  do not  berate me  as a person  SANS patriotic  fervor, but this is a
Blatant ,inevitable depiction of   the contemporary  scenario).
       I like this House, a  sacred Abode,
      Where  I  know   the set things
      Where I kept, also comfortable with.
       I need   move, a change.
      I wait, long for, also pine oftener,
      What  about  those for whom
     Doors  are shut. No Chance .      
     But  I need  to  leave this, a  Move,
     At least  for  a while. To soil
    Which promotes your  creative aura,
   Lands  where language   and literature
  The lustre of which glow, fetch you peace
   and  serenity. Here  dirt   and  waste
  cankering  our bodies  and rancor
  corroding  deadly our  souls.  Garbage 
  and  flies pile up, despite  best efforts
 to  keep  alerts  of   sanitation  drive.
 Money from  coffee  houses  to coffers
And  coffins   thence to  crematorium,
Looks  as if  people are eating money.
 You  are not allowed to do
Your own work, your salt is not yours.
Realize, no point raging, or  racing through
The rusted  times. The country of Vedas
 And Upanishads  has  been slowly
Going asunder. But I am sure
That something  we are  searching
We  will have one  day. This  is
My  house, my  land  of  firm  stand.



   

No comments: