Friday, April 16, 2010

Town -plan

( 01) Town-plan
My mind’s wary eye glances by leaps and bounds,
to figure out an utopian city of gargantuan proportions,
I ply through the broad thorough fare,
on a broad daylight where no citizen, van with care
no common and highway man would,
dare plunder the people of various march,
the afflicted and the affluent,
destitute and the despicable, tardy and tout,
yonder a mirage of manipulating carves and glitters,
lure me away from my zigzag circles,
nearby a blind lad being led by another blind,
blighted by sighs and sounds of different kind,
attributing their birth and lot,
to their mysterious fate,
of slow metabolism and somnambulism,
with alternating taps of tailor-made rhythm,
vehicles and motorists spotlight on the sightless,
with no personal care,none the less,
my vision of Utopian city shattered,
as would a town plan by corrupt official scattered.


No comments: