Saturday, April 17, 2010

(05) I walk along the moving sky.

(05) I walk along the moving sky.

Just as exuberant playful boys would,
my curious brown eyes upward,
I walk along the moving sky,
white bunches of slow moving clouds,
clouds like layers of puffs,
bubbling with bunches of ice-cream ,
I walk along the moving sky,
with an air of immobile mud- horse,
moving into mobility,
vie with the steady azure sky,
nearby in a hut, I see a band of players,
steady movement at the play house,
I walk along only to realize,
it is a point beyond destination,
I recollect the players in different costumes,
multi-coloured caps , the band sounds on and on on,
with the measured beat and the meaningful rhythm.
a reminder of one’s rejuvenation and restricted role,
the young don serious parts,
yet, the old become to practise insecure, roving ribaldry.

No comments: