Sunday, April 12, 2009

Locked out your heart

As I walk past my well pruned garden,
the fluffy gauzy, filmy layer is blown
by the wind, the dandelion is clear ;
My heart is locked up, there is no
Place for you, in my heart,
My mind is clean, My way is out,
I live for myself,
for twenty long years ,I
lived with you, swayed by
your volatile moods,
you bore me two children,
sacrificed my entire self,
pampered you with jewels
and costumes rich,
you knew only a life of
luxury, floating in the air,
you never wanted to know
the meaning of my struggle
and the hardened survival of the
surroundings, you cared none,
that morning, you picked a silly
quarrel and went away,
my neighbours admitted me
in hospital when I had
heart attack, now I know
your baser instincts,
you have scant place
in my locked heart.



No comments: