Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This goodhearted monkey

This good-hearted Monkey…..

This good-hearted monkey, good Samaritan
impeccably vows to follow me from my
Cradle to the grave, I do not train it,
It caringly trains me and pommel with words
those who hit him, unsparing,


decent and divine,
one not of those scratching and searching
lice in dirt and unwashed hair,
leads me wary to my grape yard,
drops those purple into my

mouths, sane and serene way of
quenching your thirst,
if I am awake, it corners into a nap,
when I am asleep, short tap on my
key-board and computer,

it preaches, it teaches,
without any hitch or scratch,
I am the monkey, I would be
the donkey, puppy and dog,
load and wash and watch,

am the Holy water, hellish fire,
dusty air, musty mist,
float and fly, smile and chuckle,
I am the Avatar,
those with wicked and naked
Eye cannot see me.



No comments: