Friday, July 18, 2008

This thinking mind

This tinkering mind hounds me like hunting dogs,
The same, thinking,deviates, heals me like an apothecary,
of my sudden bouts that are my queries,

The hard white shell that protects
the pith of Yellow and white, egg globular
broken and jettisoned into a bin,

for crows those egg shells are
Superstructure, their nests,
Coves to fondle their chicks newborn,

In the nearby show, I see a calf
dead and tied, hung on a rod,
already stiff as a stick,

for the morn a fancy show,
in the evening a fraudulent show,
the milkman to appease the mother cow,

over there, fire in the car, nothing but the
charred remains, a ghastly sight,
here, a rammed car into the tree,
a break failure, a life’s rupture,

The same thinking mind tolls like
bell with in me “it’s like that.”


No comments: