Saturday, April 26, 2008

Free-for-all

Free-for –all

The half closed metro water allows water
Free-for all on time,
I am awake suddenly from a dream,
Dream free-for all, does it measure
Rich or poor lower or middle?
My five year old, smart and sweet,
Free-for-all imaginary daughter,
Profusely sweating comes in,
Throwing her skipping rod
In a carefree manner, goes to the
Balcony in a free- for- all air to
Refresh her,

I invite her for a home exhibition,
The big caption in the newspaper
advertisement catches my attention,
a free-for-all, A to Z individual stalls,
I wonder what is free? Entry fee or the
Commodity to be picked free –for-all,
Or the venue free-for –all?


In the free-for-all hall, a thunderous
Announcement over the mike,
Five year old girl is missing in the crowd;
Is the suffering free- for- all?
Or the sharing free-for-all?

No comments: