Thursday, February 03, 2011

Mother’s Itinerary.



                      Mother’s   Itinerary.

                As the glass  jar dutifully    contains
               My hot tea  to keep awake in the
                Still night tick ticked  by the  alarm,
                 Winks  at my  sagging   posture,

                I am   now in a   Disney  world,
                I am in  a   faraway   hugged by
                Sleep world, not embittered , not
               Sullied   by the deliberate   castigating  

               Of this  slam world, the world  also
               Seems to  sleep now.
                 Some feather  touch, serene ,sanguine,
                She draws  a, woolly   blanket,

                Prays my life  and living  be not
                Steered  by woolly  ways,
                 She  trains me  for  a  rock bed of
                 Untainted   civilisation :

               Yet  alarming  is  her wake up call
               with   a     brewing  cup of hot coffee.       
                Her   itinerary  is   time bound ,  timeless
                 Her  itinerary   is   flawless.          




No comments: