Friday, April 11, 2008

(173) Turning the pages of the past

1 73)   Turning the pages of the past----
Sitting, in the busy as a businessman railway thronged
station in London, waiting for the next connection,
I was turning the pages of my past, my dark past
where half the book was filled with ignorance
where the rest was bleak with innocence,
I looked back, I was pushed to a corner like
a cobweb which was a waste and trash,
or a spider which spins and spins to be nullified
by a broom, and my helplessness was a cloth hanger,
where many a dirty and clumsy and worn-out
was hung and more to witness the haberdasher,
while many held me to be guilty,
Gods ultimately took pity on me,
and sent the AMBASSADOR ,the divine angel
to me by my side, strong and to sail safe,
whom the seasoned, guilty mischievous
would not spare as sinning was in their blood,
as struggle was in mine, a sudden revelation
struck me ,if there were to be no sinning
how else the angels would descend,
the train came like a good Samaritan
to carry me to my destination.




No comments: