Sunday, April 27, 2008

Get Ready


Get Ready

We are racing in a quick start
get ready world,
When I get debunked and demystified,
My experiences, pepping me up,
Wake me from my slumbering mood,
We are racing in a quick start,
get ready world,

get ready to face the mounting
challenges, each day is an unexpected
experience, stagnant knots and twists and
turns, but I am ready to untie, relax
the adverse situations,
to my convenience,
meet up the get ready world,

like stuffing the broken pot
with soil to grow colorful flowers,
I get ready to take away those flowers,
I am not getting ready to say
Pluck the flowers, sounding harsh,
Those flowers are getting ready
doubly smiling and ready,

With their sacred aroma to deck the
Gods and Goddesses,
These Gods and Goddesses
Are getting ready to stand by me
For ever for ever, never never forsake me.
We are racing in a quick start,
Get ready world.

No comments: