Saturday, February 26, 2022

No more Dear Life Radhamani sarma

 

Poem of the week: Dear Life by Maya C Popa

 Dear Life

 

No more Dear Life

 

So much I have dived,

so vast enamored by beauty,

a keen desire to put all that

into my pocketful of glee

glamour in the limited scope;

 

both injury to body and soul,

all unforgivable and unforgettable

wounds lie deep beyond articulation,

still somewhere something forms

to surface  all to the  forefront.

 

Not knowing I should not cross

The boundary, not being aware

I would not pluck before ripening,

Not realizing, norms are more

Significant than nuts and bolts;

 

 In the rush ever, I cringed,

Craved for more than needed,

Now tightening ropes are there

around me, my neck and self,

unbelieving bent for more time;

 

all I wanted only nullification,

of the worst, restoration of all

lost, a grief with repentance

to redress  all  is  gone with wind.

A blissful nod of gratitude

To the Maker, my avowal now.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: