Saturday, April 10, 2021

s there any hand to hold..

 


Poem of the week: Think, now, whose hand … by Patricia McCarthy

 Is there any hand to hold..


Radhamani sarma 

Really I know not, which way to go,

whom to believe, which  hand to hold,

like the cawing crow, I keep searching

for some security, identity, but in vain;


many  reciprocal faces, often on my  way,

 many  half extending hands to drop in middle

I have experienced, but clinging yours,

yours only, for some assurance, therein,


majestic rivers,  unending stories, plots

meandering, rivers that dont go dry,

all from your ebullient streaks of pen

holding my attention, the moment


I open the page, so significant for me

just as your  unfailing  hand, hand 

of dharmic karma, but lurking now

for some reason or other unknown. 


in your poetry, there is the majestic

silence voice, silencing me, silencing 

all, but that vigour of  propeller

moves on,in search of my hand .



No comments: