Thursday, July 19, 2018

Please do not call me a pessimist



Please  do not call me a pessimist
This is a cruel world
Double diabolic cruel world where
less innocent, more cruel only survive:
Even the laws of nature are
tuned around more killings !
The lion  is  not  a  mighty warrior
 But  a   cruel monster, in  its orgy
 highlighted for its ferocity.
Rigid growling running after its fawn.
I shudder to see the ghastly even
In films, dare not go near the zoo.
 The Lion in man more often
Than not inherits the same ;
It is not the life giving source
But life taking force, blood
To sustain  another life.

Merciless is the  trigger of gunshot,
 I die hundred deaths ere I see such
Killings, be it hunters, or vengeful
Monsters or patriotic soldiers;

Under this cool moon, why hot blood?
Under  this suave  planet, why such
Barbaric  inroads into cut throat violence,
It is not  Death bleeding, it is not  Life bleeding,
It is  Human Heart bleeding to  endless fiasco.
Yonder  again, plotting parasites, shots,
I   run to a place of  calm and absolute serenity.



No comments: