Friday, July 06, 2018

After Poem of the week: Us by Zaffar Kunial “ us”


  After  Poem of the week: Us by Zaffar Kunial    “ us”

“……When I was young,’us  equally  meant me,”

          Playing  and  sharing   breakfast  and
           Mingling with cowboys,  a   delectable
           Pleasure, I cannot describe.        

 Yes! I am united in one  word ‘us’.
  The  stars  pouring on  us,
 Twinkling as if  a  Blessings
 For all of us, born into this  earth;
  Unfold able   firmament
  A mystery  as far as we can go;
  A part  of  this  galaxy,

  The   Blue  in unruffled weather,
   tossing waves, hijacking whales
  the lone hut, once   habituated full
   by my   kith and  kin,encompassing
    now ‘us’ is  entwined in all.

Living  and enduring and  enjoying
Between  there is love  and  loss
You and  me  and us in all
Always the same to see   and  endure.
Its is colorless   and  clueless  and
Endless . Something in me  augurs
Feeling of ‘us’ is both for comfort and concern.






No comments: