Friday, November 07, 2014

Take on " Come back to my sad heart".

         Take on   “Come  back to my sad heart”

Ye! Lovely, divine   chattering  birds
Regular   visitor  to my  ancestral garden,
Ye parrots!come  back  to my sad heart,
Sing  along  with  me  to  the tune of my harping
Violin, melody  and practice long  forgotten,
Yet ,the memory   heals  the Soul’s Malady.
Melody revisited, revived, in hums   and
Painful tunes, pain  of  unsurfacing   angst.          
Ye Birds! Little  for  the Sun we cared,
And  little  for  fame  and Name.
Your pouring  a requiem for   the
Grand lady, grandma   of the house,               
Bring the end of all times, you continue.                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments: