Thursday, November 27, 2014

      Can I say,I  have never seen You?
Can   I say? Would I dare say?
But   I am always feeling your benign Grace,
In the wintry forest of  my heart
Where  storms  of  apprehensions  rule
Due to blatant ignorance  and connivance,
Your  predominately good Grace and Solace
Pervasive  day in  and day out.
I always see You with my Third Eye,
Hear  your messages of  vibrant notations
Through the pulsating  throbs of Divine whispers.
In my head  you  run  from me in a  reel of  gyration.
Winter  lakes pine for night, I feel the chill.
No one  comes. True  no one comes,
In hard   Times, no one comes,
No one  came, all  stubborn spectators,
Me passive  struggling, believing, wriggling.
What if  Canada or America or England?
Does heart change? You rule the roost.
Cruel  horns grip  me with  attack,
Yet, your calm, soothing, tone appease
All who take refuge in You.
My rugged  bones  stare at me,
Your  Merciful lakes are God’s plenty.
No one   comes, no one  came,
But You Came. Unforgettable.
You  stay in other  ERAS to come.




No comments: