Friday, August 01, 2014

Paper On MY Table

             Paper  On My Table.

  It   fritters, unable to be stable,
  heavy with  the concerns of  my import,
  freedom  it takes into its  flimsy hands,
  flies ,far  beyond  its boundaries, but,
  the   paper  struggles  out  with    rhythmic 
  notes  of    opposition, carrying  all heavily
  endorsed  outpourings and  pent up feelings.
  You sit there  tight on the  table, with  a  name            
  Paper  weight, the paper  defying  you still.
  I  indulge in tete-e –tete ,                
   I sit  there laughing  at your  tenacity, now
  weightless  sill, for  the  gush of  winds
  blew  form  my  window, sitting  nearby,
  my  much adored papers , the other end,
   closely eying, flying away, scarred,
  from you,  from  me  as well.
  My imaginative  output on the
  Paper is gone, you are no longer
  A  weight, you are now   feathery.         





No comments: