Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Love In The Clippings.

       Love in the clippings

A   whiff of  seditious wind
Clipped the tender, wings of Love.

Autumn’s   crude   chill already
Stayed ,residue, in my heart, for some time,

 ‘Rue not’ ! My, yet to be softened
  dictates pacify.
                                                                                         
 Kiwi! Kiwi! Kiwi! Sparrow, young chick
Concomitant   visitor in my  balcony;

A   whiff of seditious  wind
Clipped  the  tender wings of   

 This  Lonely, this lugubrious,
Swoops   on my shoulders,

   Peck of look, affection,
 ‘’ learn to love thyself,’’

   I   tend  my  flexible   cuticles,   
   Fingertips, taps, on the key board.


      Unlock the key board,
     ‘Work is thy Love,’ is the key .
  
     Keep it unlocked, for ever.
     Kiwi! Tap!   Tap!  on the board.

S.Radhamani.




    
  

No comments: