Monday, March 21, 2011

Imagine how a girl in teenage would be...


Imagine   how    a    girl   in   teenage    would be....
              Just  a  parody  in first person.


My  semi –transparent  gown
Projecting   my  oily, perfumed  skin,
I  would   up  from  my bed
At  nine  in the morn, drooping
Eyelids   still   longing for  sleep
In the Dunlop  ordering for  a
Dunlop  cheese cake  and a  hot
Brewing  cup of  coffee  from
My housekeeper, my  lingerie
Helpless in the corner , in the
Basket  craves a   wash,
A  French bath  or  not   what
Does it mater   for the  ever
Perfumed  skin,
Percolation   of  a  juice  from
A  transparent  china  glass  through
My deft  nail polished  fingers,
Delicate not to spill it on  my
Just   donned ,glowing,                                                                                                             
Shiny,    Velvet   tea shirt,
Adjust  my  bobbed  hair
Which  bristle out  like
Pop ups  or  prying  looks
 What  happens in the next door,
I am out  in my  car
With   Agatha  Christie ,
Say   a  hurried  good bye
to  my   house  keeper,
for  my  parents  in heaven
Long ,long ago.


    

No comments: