Saturday, October 03, 2020

my merry moment of song

 

In the wake of predawn,

I was the first to sing and call

it was embedded in me

to appeal for the sake of  rain

and we both sing ; singing

and ringing in tune with the fall;

 

Love  and concern

all through my song

a cadence and melody

which is unforgettable,

a caution for uncertain

future, for future is bleak.

 

When humanity is sleep

I wake, make a wakeup call,

and miss you  in the midst

of busy throb, for seclusion

 mode of preference, our

mode inviolable and constant;

 

 

I live among ephemeral ;

and greed   and compassion

both in my blood, now

I am  a feat ether, light

and fallen, wind rolls me

and me to sing and toss;

 

 

still I sing, sing along,

sing merry and merge

with feather and leaf.

 

No comments: