Sunday, May 10, 2020

Imagining me in the Other World



Imagining me in the Other  World            

I am in the strange word, know not
 If the time is ripe or Dictum of  His Will
Propitious, strange experience;

My home, my private chamber, replete
with books and leaves falling, powdered
 ancient preserves of my clinging to them; 

what is happening to the cow shed, young calf
just born coming round, mother’s  affectionate  
touch, in between chewing  the grass ;


century old home , pillared structure,inmates
 moving round each in his or her choosy aura,
 now after pursuit of different modes ; why?

 Sin and sinning, infighting and thirst after
 gold and coin, swallowing one another,
reduction of  beings into nothing, nothingness

prevails all around, making many wonder
at the nothingness of   existence,
only nothing  remains , nothing only;


Only Hope prevails, rebuilding
Our shattered ruins , gathering like
Sparrows  twittering.












No comments: