Saturday, May 16, 2020

A take after ( Guardian’s Bronze and blaze”



A take after ( Guardian’s  Bronze and blaze”

Whether I was a grass or grasshopper,
Inadvertently trampled or strewn
by  crudity or agricultural norms
green slowly turned to yellow
to be effaced by the  hasty hands;
I cannot predict my past;

colors and radiance I did not know
 for my little life or lifeless, when man
takes upper hand or nature’s calamity
striking one and all; still hanging on roots
in soil tuned by vagaries of weather.
How to be sustained or how long?

North   has an appendage of luck
And  flow, shine and glow,
 air of salient aura
Passing through my window
 Enabling  growth and  glitter,
Somewhere   gunfire blows.

Warring deadly prevails in man
In all ages in all instincts,
Beyond redemption.


No comments: