Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Adieu to this winter

     Adieu to this winter

             Come like an exorcist, stand by me,
             Cast  some  magic  with your  wand,

              drive away this   corroding   winter
               move us into a  web of  fragranced spring.

             Can stand no more this monster
              In season’s order  as a matter of right,

             ever leaving behind   a phlegm 
             in my chest and soul, around me too,

            like throwing a bucket full of water
            on my being’s scroll silent  and serene.


           Come! Like sprinklers    shower your
            Benign  blessings, when I  am seedy ,

            Be the first to drive away the evil
            Thickening  of wintry’s adamant lineage.

         Come  Spring ! swell with  pride and
Spread your fragrance  to  have  a  catch,  catch for good

No comments: