Saturday, August 12, 2017

Faith ( guardian)

Faith

Climb    the  ladder  of  highest  peak
With    mighty  steps  of  unswerving  Faith
 not merely as an armed soldier
but  even as wealth less, un armed
brave  the  world  vile ;
if  bereft of  faith ,life be bereft
of  harmony  and   peace.

Let  all  the  squadrons  thwart  you
let  all the  satanic  herd  barge
on you  with  fake  stamp  of   conquering
angst. let not   Faith  forsake you
even  in the  rim  of  exhaustion .
Even if   all  the thimbles  gather
And  be  charged  at you,  Faith
Let it not  disown me  and  you.  


Be it  Cross  or  temple, let
The  Supreme  wield His
Protective  armour  for  me,
Sit  by Faith , make my stand 
By it.  Let  my  ship  sail
With  steady  mast  and  safety.
Faith “ be thou  my spirit”..

  







No comments: