Saturday, November 05, 2005

Beyond the sunset

Beyond the sunset

I walk along the sanguine path my anguished soul takes in,
to be redeemed by the floral paradise of flowers and tress,
I see I am in sylvan forest or floral fort, not of stones walls
but of beautiful arranged, red and violet flowers,
the tall trees the shade of which falls like graphics on the floor
the thick green leaves pose as gravels and pebbles on a villa,
the v-shaped pathway leads me on to an arch,
my dampened, dispirted soul gets an aura, enthusiasm
not for nothing the great bardic poet said,
“every flower enjoys the air it breaths,”
I too partake of the sanguine breath and feels
elated for this birth.
passing through the pathway is like
passing a period of transition,
the v-shaped pathway as if sounds
you are pushed down only to climb up:
I sit in the golden chariot of sunset
to journey across boundaries unlimited.

No comments: