Sunday, September 18, 2022

A confession Radhamani sarma

 

Poem of the week: The Sunflower by Dora Greenwell                                                                                  

 

A confession    Radhamani sarma 

 

He shines fast, steady in his move,

I am bound to admire by his blossom,

Slow speed  till the eve sunset,

I, steady and spread my move along;

 

My golden orb, image for poets

and creative thinking ever steady

to roll  and speed is resplendent

for his  invite  and glow .

 

Such a powerful eye,

Ever to bewitch me ,

even in my droops and fails,

I admit I can not compete .

 

Mine is keen and steady

with a pursuit so powerful,

I have absolutely no powers

to compete  and glow.

 

So many plant and pick,

Worshipful around me

not knowing my pain,

only hours fly fast.

 

 After  all, he is my blessed comfort,

My soul can never forget,

This earth now in dusk

I  prepare  for a dawn soon.

 

 

 

 

No comments: