Saturday, August 13, 2022

After GUARDIAN (Until His Mindset within a new frame..)

 

Poem of the week: Legend by Hart Crane

 

Until His  Mindset within a  new frame..

 

“In front of my mirror,

Confronting myself, looking

for honesty, candid frame,

Mirror silent, provokes my curiosity.

 

Recalling those days of venture,

My loitering, my bold decisions,

All kisses wet in frame of white skin,

Now  makes me loud ,louder than before.

 

This coil burning within, slow  and steady,

Nurtured by a will of  yielding desire,

Burns, burns, till time  and reminder

Of warning from within   stems in.”

 

My lips, my chat, my chanting

All my mirror bore silent and steady.”

 

Above is  the cry   of  a man

Whom I watched for two years

Until his mindset fell

Within a frame work new.

 

No comments: