Saturday, March 12, 2022

A story still on its page… rADHAMANI SARMA

 


Poem of the week: Composition by Howard Altmann


 A story  still on its page…


 Now I am in bewildered state,

 A condition where from no console

nor reprieve for the moment 

of torment inward is beyond expression.


My life, my story, my sad tale

 No warp and weft at the moment

 except like that of my own and

 scribble and move in haste


drawing something sober 

beyond rectification.

Tides   and waves blow

Brimming with questions


unanswered and clueless,

akin to that of a poem,

or story or event, happening,

I did not take cognizance;


Yet withal, searching 

for happy ending, 

no villain, no morsel

to spoil  show in flow.


Let me gather the leaves

Not parched, but green 

and fresh to go into 

pages of story with smooth sail.








No comments: