Saturday, November 13, 2021

All by yourself Radhamani sarma

 


Poem of the week: Musings by William Barnes


All by yourself


A summer  to behold, to experience

With all flowers  and gatherings,

by pool and pond and kites and fishing nets

A joy pure in summer.

By my side, summer fair, dealing fair,

 Visits to city  fair  in colorful apparels

Unique  and till evening sharing all joy!


Sunsets  with colorful ambience,

But my mood of writing by river,

Unbated with my quill and flair,

no girl in the past, no love failed,

for home  and duty replete with care :

time’s calculation  in different compartment,

makes me set on another  journey,


coals ’coats  and jerkins in wintry bed

 make me ruminate on  different shed,

seasons  and shifts are there permeate,

but nothing like fair summer in bloom

and trees’ blossom with fragrance

all touch and go  your mood  and mind

summer  grand is on its bloom.




No comments: