Saturday, December 19, 2020

‘ What if the sun shines?’

 

       ‘ What if the  sun  shines?’

 

   Me born, denied  of   vision,

   my dark room  like x ray theatre;

    my living luxury with unbounded

   Forte. What if the seasons blossom

  with respective smiles, up swelling  like

  springs of water taps in corners of

  railway platforms, for me the dark

  is my ordained luxury.

 

   A gentle tap   going afore

  when compelled by necessity

  on the traffic ridden roads, sun beams

  glare at me impartial, jasmine and rose

  those captivating, nose drills    piercing     

   fragrance, foray that they belong to

   their category, for I see them not.

 

 All  these  for   the sense of my being,

 Flip for the skin and  flesh;

 But  my four walls, for my soul  attuned 

 ever since I came into this blessed soil!

for  it bears me still ,still and  silent. 

What  if the sun peeps out!

 

 


No comments: