Friday, January 10, 2020

My home, my own lock



My home, my own lock

 A house is a must for all,
To stay and be sheltered
with comforts and corners
each in an ambiance of cool;

From simple earning to this state,
Where  cobwebs and lizards
In safe mode, from corner to corner
Move about, like scenes in a movie camera.

All are welcome to this abode
Of self constructed and self designed,i
Where freedom and  choice of individual
Care rule in all quarters, pets and cats

Mew and move about, wagging,
Drinking from the plates  in  demure.

A house in alien land
where earthquake and war
I have seen often as common
as  smiles in dreams.

Still mahogany table  of carved edges,
And upholstery  of ancient realm
 Stayed for long, now  memory
Fading slow  and  I am stuck in my own,

Nothing can lock , nothing can prevail,
For my home, is my adoration and devotion.


No comments: