Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Hat after me or me after that hat? ( After Guardian


Hat  after  me  or me after  that hat?  ( After  Guardian)

After all the hanging pal of gloom,
The  darkening hour in the walls
of cemetery  where  stones speak  volumes,
Steps in my sunny day, sunny mood,
My hat -an emblem of   starry sign,
would fetch me luck beyond counts,
 land me to far off places, flying so high,
  Only to see   below the ground level,
  to gauge the suffering, to view infinitesimal;
 am often trying to adjust the hat,
  running faster than my move,
  giving me an elusive grip;
 more than the hat, the embroidered thread,
 the airplane sign propeller on the hat,
we both were chasing each other,
on grass and tree top, wires and wind breeze,
cutting  across  sand and huts;
 it was an endless chase; not after  your
ken and kith, brothers  and relatives,
back home, your paradise,  your hat
 like a diadem adorning your head.



No comments: