Saturday, April 07, 2018

What if the Sun Shines

    Me born, denied  of   vision,
    my dark room  like x ray theater;          
    my living luxury with unbounded
   Forte. What if the seasons blossom
  with respective smiles, up swelling  like
  springs of water taps in corners of
  railway platforms, for me the dark
  is my ordained luxury.

   A gentle tap   going afore
  when compelled by necessity
  on the traffic ridden roads, sun beams
  glare at me impartial, jasmine and rose
  those captivating, nosedrils    piercing          
   fragrance, foray that they belong to
   their category, for I see them not.

  All  these  for   the sense of my being,
 Flip for the skin and  flesh;
 But  my four walls, for my soul  attuned 
 ever since I came into this blessed soil!
 for  it bears me still ,still and  silent.  
 What  if the sun peeps out!






No comments: