Saturday, January 07, 2017

I look into the Glass.

         I look   into  the  glass      
                    
 Sitting  in  my  London  Apartment,
 not  merely  my living  room,
  a  place of my unique  identity
 and   resonance   and  tranquil, 
 I  peep  through   the  glass  doors,
  A  glimpse    leading  on  to
 profound   aura,  a discovery
 Of   self   and   surroundings.   
 Dark  wood, greenery, glory
and   ageless  Gift  of irredeemable
Faith   and  Pride.

 Birds   and    waters  and  rivers
flow unmitigated  and  in full gush,
 Still, somewhere,  unclear something
In the wooded  forest. Mystery is hanging.
Navigable  miles, unclear  thorns,          
Evil  is  not   Maya,  Not  only
Satan’s doing,  evil  is Creation’s
 augmented   necessity  with a  purport.


  




No comments: