Friday, September 16, 2016

When Japanese umbrella unfolds...

When  Japanese umbrella unfolds...

When Japanese  Umbrella  unfolds
Colorful  Japanese Umbrella,
A  cherished  gift which  often
Echoed  in me, with the seasoned
Rhythms  “made in  JA......PAA.....N”
As it is pronounced with elongated
Assonance, by  some in my vicinity.
Proclaiming  their affinity.
A  cute  item in my cupboard,
Today unfolds  as I fold
and bask underneath its
Floral  fills,  in the  rainy
Sprinkles, my imaginations
Soar and wish to sail into
Paradise of waters, sail
Sail   and  sail unto a region
Of  uncaring   and  pushing
 Further Upon  sorrow’s flight.
Look up  the   azure,
 request to redeem
Lost happiness; As  rains recede
Slowly, the  showers  through
The rills are Blessings from
Paradise of Waters.  




No comments: