Wednesday, August 05, 2015

I am million, million Births and many more.

     I am  a  million, million Births  and  many more.

I am   one   of  a  convoy of  The Supreme.
I am a   million, million opinions,
Shared and debated and united.
This sacred Birth, Feel and pride,
This Body and emotions  and empathy
Are  all preordained, a  dictate  of  karma,
The  rotating, yet sturdy wheel,
Now  the sole  aim  to  become
One  with  the Almighty.

I am  a  descendant of  million  Deaths,
Having sojourned and undergone
Mysterious births and  pangs,
Know not  the purpose here,
Yet pulling on  with  an
Undaunted Will and vigour.
His   Design  is my  privilege.
I  hear at last,  million  voices
 Converge to identify the unseen yet

heard   mostly silent  and  strong.
There  is  an  echo, repeated
It   voices again  and  again,
 ‘“to shuffle of  this mortal coil”
Is  not your choice,
His  is  the  order  and  Domain.
Live  up  the  day, tomorrow,’
These  Silences  are embodiment
Of  aeons,  viable  solutions.

We need to respect them.

No comments: