Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I come in Time and for Certitude.

           I come, in  time  and for  certitude.

     In times of  duress  and ignorance,
     You  are by  yourself in the garden,
     The  buds asleep in their
     cosy chambers .  Doubling  season pats on them.
      In  Wintry bed  the  seed crackling
    You see only in imagination ,yet
    The biting  cold sparing  none.
    Yet, come  as I  from  old,
    Or  era of  Golden  prosperity,
    Tapping  the  pyramids or talking 
    With the  sleeping  souls, resting;
    Perhaps  for  next  birth and  birthing.
    I  see the wood  and waste,
    Beast  and bestial,
   The  river  glideth,duty  bound,
   bank sings  along  the brooding
  crane   and  cawing   bird.    
  Unfailing,  I come from out
  The heart of  summer’s Joy.

No comments: