Friday, October 03, 2014

Caracal

                 Caracal
 Was   it   a Dream?  A  “visionary gleam” I know not.
 That  caracal which  I saw, triggered fear in me,
Leaving behind   traces of ferocity.
I recall it pounced my closest   kith .
What happened to his body after two decades?
I visualise the active keeper, meditating  and
Spending  his time on  reading and prying into
Questions of  Soul –searching  identity,
Questions what  transmigration the soul  has undertaken?
What  nature of birth, what living  it has shaped
Into the  deceased   kith’s body?
This  venture is like a  Mountain  doing
A  great  penance  and Yoga  and  Yaga.
It  takes a  vow  no more  hunting  for a   meal,
Throwing  message of  wisdom 
Upto  the  air merging  with  the cries

Of  cicadas  and  hawks. 

No comments: