Friday, September 12, 2014

A close kith remembered

          A  close  kith  remembered.

   You  left us  some   five  years ago,
   Leaving  us pining  for you, you
   To merge  with  the  Galaxy,
  Every time  I look up, if  I could  see  your
   Face  by chance in any  one of the  stars,
   Stars  twinkle, as if  to make me wait,
   Finally  only to disappoint my expectations.
   Where  are you  now hidden?
   Each   time  I see  your undusted  books,
   Your  moth  eaten cupboard, I infer you are .
   You are  taken  away, ere  your   Ambition  unfulfilled .      
   Perhaps  you  are  a  tender  sapling  in  a  fertile  soil,
   Or  one  among  the  many  in a   hut,
  Or  still  in   the   calculative  scale  of  God
  Where  should  you  be  created, or  still  you 
  Are  travelling  to  Reach  Him, until  your
   Karma  is  exhausted   or  be  reborn 
  Or  to be  recreated  or  shaped  anew.
  Stars   shine  again  as if  to  re enter
   My  affliction   to  assuage  me
   With  a  mystic  positive clairvoyance.
     

No comments: