Thursday, December 13, 2012

Be true to your salt.


Be  true   to  your  salt.

On   New  Year   Eve
I  made  some  sweet  pudding,
Offered  to  God,
Placed  on  a sacred  plate,
It  looked  as if   THE Sacred  picture
Of  Avatar  spoke  by  intuition,
‘’Be  true  to each  and
 every  grain You   eat.’’
I took  some  grains 
And   sowed in my kitchen
Garden  tiny   cute   pots,
The  pots    looked   as
If  admonishing,
Be  loyal  to  the  farmer
Who   tills  the  land,
The   farmer beckoned me
The  land  :   ‘’  but  for  the 
Arable  land, His profuse,
I   wont  be here 
to  plough  and    cultivate’’.
I sowed   some  fertile
Seeds  to  germinate,
Seeds  advised  me
‘’ we   cannot even  breathe,
    We  look  to the skies 
   For  water  and  sunlight’’.
I looked  up  to  Heavens
The  sun, stars, moon
and  the  firmament  
chuckled: look  up 
we  are  all  created
by  HIM. THE   UNSEEN
Be  true  to  Him.

No comments: