Friday, October 05, 2012

poetry in com (motion)


           Poetry is com(motion).

Today  is  national poetry  day,
My contemplative  Muse, agile
By my side,  gently dictates,
Type  as it comes  and inspires,
Don’t go by alignments   now,
I   wander  to  the  riverside
Of  my  younger days, lie  by
The  sand, watch  the gurgling 
Waters,  fish   move  along,
Beautiful  fins  glitter  in the
Ripples,   crabs   monopolize

The   sand dunes, playing,
I   look up the    starry  skies ,
Sun,   stars  ,moon    and rivers
don’t   have  karma  or
Consciousness, they    are
Carefree :  they  are    happily    static,
 only  we  struggle
With   the   baggage   going
Before us, they   drag    us  along
Meticulously  during  the  sojourn,
Still   the   age  long   query  lingers,
Why  I came? Where  do  we go?
This  tiresome  journey  knocks 
Mercilessly:  it  is   eventide
Slowly   merging  with 
Amber ed   Sun  to   His 
Majestic  abode of  Shift.
Dogs   bark  in  mistaken
Identity  at  the  fallen 
Mound of    leafage.
Poetry  in motion
Now  covers up my  commotion.





  

No comments: